Friday 30 November 2012

Festive Christmas glitter nails.

I love these nails! I actually did these a couple of weeks ago and after some persuasion from myself my client agreed to a little bit of bling on the accent finger! When I look at them now they are quite nice for the festive Christmas party season! They were really easy to do..... They are full set tips with an acrylic overlay painted in Sinful ( too much fun ) neon red polish. I then painted just the tip using Bedazzled collection in razzle dazzle glitter polish then added a small silver rhinestone at the top of the nail just to finish it off. After painting on your top coat you can add the rhinestone, it will stick really well.... I advise not to paint over again using a top coat as I've found that that it can take the shine away from the rhinestone!!! And you won't want that!!!!!! It's all about the bling at the end of the day!!!! Hope this was informative, be back soon with some more hints and tips!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment